THE TWIN CITIES’ TOP HOME EXTERIOR AND ROOFING CONTRACTOR
You deserve only the best when it comes to residential and commercial roofing solutions. Twin City Roofing specializes in every type of exterior system that can hold up to the tough winters in this neck of the woods. From routine maintenance to complete roof repair, we do it all.
Experience counts for a lot, and your roofing contractor has been keeping families all over the state warm and protected-with quality roofs literally over their heads-for years. When you need a quality, reputable roofer to keep your loved ones safe, count on us for quick, professional installation.
Feedback from our customers
- John was great to work with. He knows the business and was very helpful.Richard N.Forest Lake, MN
- I was impressed how wonderful Mike was able to answer all my questions and help me out. Thanks Mike!Geraldine A.Forest Lake, MN
- Wonderful people to work with, very helpful and patient. Mortgage company was horrendous (U.S. Bank) to work with taking 9 months to release the money from the insurance company and TCR waived all interest accumulated. Mike was especially helpful along with the lady in accounting (sorry I can't remember her name).Ryan Y.St. Paul, MN
- Pierre told me about hollow hail. We got it 4 times, very good complete info, not in a hurry, work was done nicely.Eldon B.Ham Lake, MN
- All credit for our decision to contract with TCR is due to our first representative Phil (can't remember his last name). He was very thorough, climbing up on the roof and making his inspection, comparing his findings to the insurance company's assessment, and pointing out to us that the insurance representative had missed one or two things and telling us to get a second insurance assessment. No other roofing representative bothered to do all this. Because of Phil, we benefitted by getting the insurance company to pay for much more than we would have otherwise. Thank You Phil!!Gary S.Marine on St. Croix, MN
- Jeff did a great job helping us with insurance. Very professional. Insurance process was confusing and Jeff did a great job explaining.John E.Stillwater, MN